Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 1 Wimba session 1

While I couldn't attend the session because our wonderful Parent's Association hosted a dinner for us, I did listen to the Wimba archive. This is truly one of the best features of FSO. It allows people with conflicting schedules to keep up with the class. The discussions let me get to know people too. Of course listening to the session makes me feel like I am eavesdropping on a bunch of people and is in no way the same as being there, the overall results are really great.

Anyway, what I got out of this one was to post on the discussion board and reading on Friday. That way more people can comment on your blog post. I am also glad that we can respond and interact within cross sections. It'll be nice to work with some cohorts that I haven't been able to in quite a while. I also appreciated the clarification on what is expected in each post. It was also very helpful to find out how to locate things, and to know that commenting after readings is optional and we should be more focused on using our blog.

1 comment: