Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 2 Free Choice Post

This week we received final approval (with edits) on our AR Literature Review. I am really relieved to have that behind me and am amazed at what it became. I remember at the beginning of EMDT when we were in Dr. Wyley’s class learning about APA and just starting to gather our resources. I wondered what in the world this would lead up to.

Photo from www.free-extras.com
Here we are in Month 11, finalizing our AR site and preparing for our final presentation. Along with that I am preparing for the end of the school year. I am trying to keep my seniors in focus (half of my class is graduating on the 21st). Mostly, I am attempting to maintain my sanity as I prepare to finish my Masters, wrap up the school year and go on a much-deserved vacation after not having taken one since 2006. Did I mention I am also potty training a Jack Russell puppy? Any tips on that are welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything eventually seems to come down to properly potty training puppies. The universe can be funny that way.

    ReplyDelete