Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 4: Response to David Hotler's Free Choice: Publishing Project

David:
You have been so passionate about this since we started this program. I would think that your enthusiasm would clearly show in your submittal to present at VTEEA. As for working at Promethean, I think that's an obtainable goal as well based on the research you've done and your clear commitment to the product.

"David Hotler: Week 4: Free Choice: Publishing Project



This week we are presenting our publishing piece to the class or a small group of peers. I am certain this experience will be interesting and hope that it will be fun. I know that I am not excited to stay up late but I also know that I want good feedback. So I need to do unto others I would have them do provide the same level of feedback from beginning to end. For my publishing assignment I have chosen to do a presentation at a conference. I am pursuing the VTEEA Summer conference in August of this year. Im a member and plan to submit my presentation to them by the end of next week with the hopes that they will allow me to present. I am very excited that publishing is a part of this ARP. Many times I have great ideas but I am such a hard critic of myself that I never share them on a large scale. I let them work for and that is the end of the story. For this project I will be promoting and sharing and trying to get others to use my Schoology course to learn more about Promethean products. Maybe one day Promethean will hire me! I wish..."

No comments:

Post a Comment