Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 3 Wimba Post

After viewing the archive I walked away with a crystal clear perspective on what is expected in our Abstract. I was not looking forward to doing this assignment, and now it seems like no big deal at all. I am a little nervous about our presentation - not so much getting everything together, but the actual presentation. I do look forward to hearing everyone's input. I think having more than one perspective is going to be really helpful. I am sure that I'll have a lot of changes to make afterwards though. That's how we learn though, right?

As for the review on the reading, I was really glad to hear the discussion was able to help cohorts feel better about issues they were dealing with at work. It is nice to have a group of people who are in the same boat as you are. Sometimes we assume we are the only ones dealing with these problems and stress ourselves out without seeking advice. This will eventually come out in our performance and interaction with coworkers and students. Not to mention our poor families who have to deal with our wrath. I would recommend this book to just about anyone. It's really not geared toward a subject, but is a great general self- improvement guide. At least that's my take on it.

1 comment: